The accommodation is organised at Hotel Dubrovnik Palace with special congressional prices. Prices are expressed per room per day (VAT and sojourn tax of € 1,20 per person per day are included in the prices below):
|Hotel Dubrovnik Palace|
|Bed and breakfast||€ 160,00||€ 200,00|
The Technical Organiser has reserved hotel rooms for the delegates. Hotel accommodation is booked on a first-come, first-served basis. If you wish to share accommodation, please indicate the name of the participant you have arranged to share the room with on the registration form. Reservations should be made no later than August 11, 2019. After this date, desired hotel accommodation cannot be guaranteed.
To book your accommodation, please contact the Technical Organiser:
Hotel Dubrovnik Palace
Breathtaking Adriatic Sea views from every room, a fresh new contemporary interior design scheme and intuitive service are key ingredients for a perfect five-star seaside escape at the multi-award-winning Hotel Dubrovnik Palace.
Hotel Dubrovnik Palace nestles on the scenic seafront between a pine forest and the turquoise coastal waters of the lush Lapad peninsula. Just a few minutes’ drive northwest of medieval Dubrovnik Old Town, the cinematic location offers a phenomenal vista of the Elafiti Islands from every space. Our contemporary luxury resort also offers direct access to peaceful private beach, two outdoor pools – plus a third indoor one, a PADI diving centre, tennis court, and a leafy jogging path and walking routes through picturesque woods that rise up Petka hill behind the hotel. With its 11 customizable conference halls that can accommodate from 10 to 750 participants, the hotel is a great choice for organizing any kind of gatherings in Dubrovnik.
Distance to Dubrovnik Old Town: 4,5 km
Distance to airport: 22 km
- 22 Superior single rooms, sea view and balcony
- 205 Superior double rooms, sea view and balcony
- 14 Deluxe rooms, sea view and balcony
- 30 Executive rooms, sea view and balcony
- 24 Junior suites, sea view and balcony
- 7 Executive suites, sea view and balcony
- 2 Deluxe suites, sea view and balcony
- 3 Ambassador suites, sea view and balcony
- 1 Presidential suite Magnolia, sea view and balcony
Room amenities and services
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Direct dial telephone
- Dry cleaning service
- En-suite bathrooms
- Exclusive toiletries
- Flat screen Satellite TV
- Free wifi
- Interactive TV
- Laundry service
- Mini bar
- Pay TV
- Safety deposit box
- 24 hour room service
Hotel Dubrovnik Palace
Masarykov put 20
20000 Dubrovnik, Croatia
• By Taxi:
From the Dubrovnik International Airport:
The ride takes up to 30 minutes and costs around €35 to 40.
From Pile Station:
The ride takes up to 15 minutes and depending on traffic, the charge varies from €13 to €20.
• By Bus:
The cheapest way to get to the city is by bus. As you exit arrivals terminal, the white bus (usually Atlas Company or its partners) is waiting for the passengers and then leaving when full or after the baggage from the latest flight has been picked up. The price is around €5,00 (Euros are accepted). The ride takes around 30‐35 min. and takes you to
- Pile stop ‐ situated just in front of the entrance to the Old Town. – Get off the ATLAS bus.
- At the news‐stand or at the bus buy the ticket for the Local bus No 4 (to Hotel Palace): The ticket is 12/15 kn per person (around €2; only Croatian Kuna accepted).
- Get on the bus No 4.
- The ride takes up to 15-20 min. Get off the bus at the hotel Dubrovnik Palace.